2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files containing identifiers (strings of letters and numbers) sent by our web server to your web browser. Your browser stores these identifiers, which are then sent back to our server whenever you request a page from our website.
3. Types of Cookies
Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” cookies:
• Persistent cookies remain valid until their expiry date or until you delete them.
• Session cookies expire at the end of your browsing session when you close your web browser.
4. Information in Cookies
Cookies typically do not contain personally identifying information, but they may be linked to personal data we store about you.
• Determining your login status
• Maintaining your shopping cart
• Personalizing your experience
• Enhancing security measures
• Displaying relevant advertisements
• Analysing website usage
• Managing cookie consent preferences
6. Cookies from Service Providers
7. Managing Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to refuse or delete cookies. You can find instructions for managing cookies in your specific browser version via these links:
8. Impact of Blocking Cookies
Blocking all cookies may affect the usability of many websites, including ours.
9. Cookie Preferences
You can manage your cookie preferences by visiting our Cookie Preferences page on our website.